Do you or do you know someone who suffers from chronic low back pain, a herniated disc or sciatica? There’s hope for recovery without surgery. Intervertebral Disc Decompression (IDD) Therapy is a new revolutionary FDA approved therapy that has been shown to be 86% effective in clinical trials. I have been using IDD Therapy with my patients since August 2004 with great results.
To qualify you must:
1. Have been diagnosed with a herniated disc, or suffer from chronic low back pain, leg pain and/or sciatica
2. Have evidence of disc compression
3. Have a stable lumbar spine
If qualified, you can begin IDD therapy immediately. The recommended schedule is:
- 3 times a week for 3 weeks (9 sessions)
- 2 times a week for 3 weeks (6 sessions)
- 1 time a week for 5 weeks (5 sessions)
- Maintenance Care (1-2 times/month) – tailored to individual needs for 6 months
Patients who don’t qualify because of previous low back surgery or other special problems and want to try IDD therapy, may do so on a trial basis. If a favorable response is seen within 2 weeks, care can continue as outlined above.
Exam and X-Rays of Lumbar Spine – 60.00
IDD Therapy (20 sessions) - 600.00 (Prepayment option with guarantee * below)
Individual sessions 35.00 each
Chiropractic adjustment same day as IDD therapy 25.00 (minimum of 1/week)
Electrical Stimulation with IDD therapy 20.00 (optional)
Ice packs 2.00 per session if needed
For additional information go to our website (www.birdsleychiro.com) or ask to watch our video in the office regarding IDD Therapy (7 minutes).
* Guarantee: If within the first 2 weeks, you are not satisfied with your results, you may stop treatment and receive a full refund. This only applies to patients who paid for all 20 sessions in advance.